- Investment Planning – recommending the right investments for now and for the future, matched to your individual needs.
- Cash Management and Budgeting – reviewing the management of your day to day finances, and recommending strategies to help you save more effectively, or better manage your borrowings.
- Effective Tax Strategies – analysing your particular circumstances and recommending investment strategies which can provide tax effective solutions for your portfolio.
- Retirement Planning – ensuring that your investment plans, both current and future, will allow you to maintain your desired lifestyle in retirement.
- Insurance – reviewing any existing personal insurance arrangements you or your family may have and recommending the policies best suited to your near and long term needs.
- Government Benefits – analyse your financial circumstances and recommend investment strategies which will make the best use of your entitlements for government benefits such as Centrelink Pensions.
- Planning for Business Owners – advice in business strategy, succession planning and retirement planning tailored to the special needs of small business owners.
- Estate Planning – structuring your investments to best provide for your family to allow you to leave a legacy according to your wishes.
- Superannuation – recommending strategies for investing in super, which can maximise the tax benefits to you and best provide for your needs in retirement.
- Aged Care – We can help you and your family when someone you love needs to enter an age care facility by taking the stress and worry away. At PRP we will work through the steps that need to be taken and the many things that need to be considered to make sure the process is a smooth as possible. Please contact one of our Aged Care Specialists.
The team has excellent knowledge, providing advice to a wide range of industry sectors. Distance doesn’t pose an issue with local, metropolitan and interstate clients serviced successfully. In addition, we can access supplementary resources and advice in a form that is relevant for you and your needs, with a network of professional specialists in other fields. Ultimately a relationship is formed with you and the team member in charge of your affairs.
The PRP Accounting Team
Randell McClure – FCPA
Randell has a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and is a registered Tax Agent and Company Auditor. He initially worked with the ATO in Adelaide and Canberra and has had many years advising in the areas of tax planning, succession planning, asset protection and business development.
Currently he is Chairman of the Renmark Hotel Inc and is a former director of the Australian Almond Board. He has commercial/residential property interests and has been a horticulturist.
Corrado Angeletti – FIPA, MCommPA
Corrado has fulfilled the role of Senior Tax Manager at PRP Accounting since joining the firm in 2001. He has valued continuing professional development and over the years has been advanced to a “Fellow Institute of Public Accountants”, become a registered Tax Agent and is a registered Self Managed Superfund Auditor with the Australian Securities & Investment Commission.
Corrado has recently completed the Master of Commerce, Professional Accounting degree from the University of New England. This is a joint program between the university and the Institute of Public Accountants and will enhance Corrado’s ability to provide business advice in a number of areas including those associated with Self Managed Super Funds.
Corrado’s role at PRP as a Senior Tax Manager sees him interviewing existing and new clients, resolving tax issues for clients, planning and implementing strategies for clients regarding Capital Gains Tax, sale of businesses’ and Farm Management Deposits planning. In conjunction with PRP Wealth financial planners, assisting clients with wealth creation, superannuation strategies and planning.
Corrado has worked in many diverse industries within the Riverland from agribusiness sales, irrigation design and sales and with other tax firms. This has given him a breadth of knowledge and understanding far beyond that learned in a “class room” situation. This has enabled him to engage with clients across topics other than just tax and numbers.
The most rewarding part of his career is to solve clients’ problems whilst delivering our holistic approach to their tax and financial needs.